5 oct. 2015

PREPPY

En ce moment, j'ai envie de porter des chemises preppy. Ambiance weekend dans les Hamptons!
De gauche à droite: chemises Zara, Kiabi et Pimkie.

At the moment, I want to wear preppy style shirts. I am in a weekend in the Hamptons mood.
From left to right: Zara, Kiabi and Pimkie shirts.

5 commentaires:

  1. Aren't preppy shirt great for fall, perfect for layering
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love Preppy as a look. Shirts are great and I think the masculine touch actually emphasizes feminity xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I enjoy pretty look so much and your mood sounds fantastic :)
    I would absolutely love to read more if you would like to share more writing and your thoughts <3
    You seem like such a sweet person and I would love to get to know your personality even better! :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Those blondies look AMAZING!

    Emma | www.fluffandfripperies.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. elles sont belles tes chemises! j'adore celle de droite. celle en jeans j'aime bien mais sur les autres, je ne saurais pas comment les porter!

    http://frenchcaencaen.net

    RépondreSupprimer