4 sept. 2015

CETTE SEMAINE

CE MUG
trouvé dans un charity shop en Angleterre.Ils sont pas beaux ces lapins vintage?
I found this mug in a charity shop in the UK. Don't you love those vintage rabbits?
 
CES BROCHES
vues sur le blog de Fifi lapin. J'adore les broches et les lapins (voir plus haut!) donc gros coup de cœur pour celles ci.
I saw these brooches on Fifi lapin's blog.I love brooches and rabbits (see above!) so I was bound to love those.

CES CHAUSSETTES
J'ai acheté mes chaussettes de rentrée chez Pimkie!
I bought my back to school socks at Pimkie!
 
CE PAYSAGE
Photo:Huffingtonpost.com
 
Je viens de réserver mon vol pour Phoenix (Arizona) pour rejoindre mon cher et tendre au mois de novembre. Ca y est, je vais commencer à compter les jours. Evidemment, je vous en reparlerai sur le blog.
I just booked my flight to Phoenix (Arizona) to see my husband I miss so much in November.I am counting the days! Of course, I will tell you more on the blog later.

6 commentaires:

  1. Il est très mignon ce mug! Je suis fan des charity shops, pour y dénicher toutes ces petits bibelots ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love charity shop finds-you must be so excited about your trip to America! Enjoy the weekend:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ah a trip to the USA will be awesome! I love the bunnies and the pink notebook xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. follow me, i will follow you back http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/?m=0

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love that cute mug & those wee rabbits are sooooo amazing!
    Yay for a trip to see hubby! Are you moving to the US or is he away there for business?
    Sorry for curiosity, it's just I was in a log distance relationship which resulted in a beautiful marriage ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am actually moving to the US but not until next year so I am missing him very much and can't wait for november!

      Supprimer