9 avr. 2015

LA PETITE ROBE ROUGE

J'ai un faible pour les robes rouges. Le problème est qu'il est difficile d'en trouver une vraiment belle: beau rouge, belle matière et belle coupe. Petit tour d'horizon de mes coups de cœur.
I have a weakness for red dresses.It is hard to find a really great red dress though: the right red , the right material and the right cut.Here is a quick overview of my favorites.
 
Magnifique en dentelle! Vue ici
 
Robe Carolina Herrera.Illustration de Lena Ker.

Vu ici

Défilé Dolce & Gabanna. Image:Style.com
 

Et la mienne déjà vue ici

8 commentaires:

  1. Très bel article, avec de jolies inspirations :) Le rouge te vas au top !;)
    Des bisous
    Laurie
    http://withstyleandchicblog.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci! Ca fait plaisir. Bonne journée!

      Supprimer
  2. All of these are gorgeous! Especially love the D&G one - wow
    Siobhan xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You look adorable and simply perfect in your red dress!
    Many thanks for your friendly words on my blog. Your blog is obviously created with love and now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much!I am touched! I am now following you on bloglovin!
      Have a beautiful day!
      Clarissa

      Supprimer
  4. Really love Dolce&Gabanna Dress!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Red is one of those colors that when you wear it, it screams 'I'm here! look!''
    So hard to find a red piece that looks good on me.

    RépondreSupprimer