3 avr. 2015

CETTE SEMAINE

CES LAPINOUS
de Pâques.
These cute baby bunnies for easter.

CE LIVRE

J'avais envie de lire ce thriller dans la lignée de "Gone girl", bestseller aux USA et au Royaume-Uni . Je n'ai pas été déçue...Je l'ai fini à 2h du matin! Impossible de dormir avant de connaître la fin! La version française sort en mai.
I wanted to read that Gone girl style thriller, a bestseller in the US and the UK. I was not disappointed  ...I finished it a 2 o'clock in the morning! Impossible to sleep before knowing the end!

CETTE ILLUSTRATION
réalisée par Tokyobanhbao .J'adore ses illustrations autant que ses looks.
executed by Tokyobanhbao. I love her illustrations as much as her looks.
 
CETTE VIDEO

8 commentaires:

  1. Those bunnies are so cute. The Girl on the Train is on my summer reading list too, good to know you like it.

    Check out my Friday Favourites - http://twentysomethingmuddle.blogspot.com/

    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've been hearing so much about The Girl on the Train. I'm glad you liked it! I'll definitely have to give it a read!

    xo

    www.fashionablyclearance.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Let me Know what you think of it!

      Supprimer
  3. Need to read that book! Happy Easter:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. yummy those chocolate bunnies are so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'adore ta sélection, c'est tout mimi :)

    Joyeuses Pâques, bisous bisous

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer